2017 #769

The dahlia image on the right was prepared in PicSketch. I then used that black+white rendition to produce the colour version on the left in AutodeskPixlr using only one effect and a highlight overlay. It amazes me that, obviously, somewhere in the b+w version’s metadata it has recorded the original colours, so that the flower colour shows through. The wonders of colorspace technology.

2017 #767

Phototastic-18_04_2017_979bf76a-deef-4e94-bc69-67d93e3b057b(1)

This is the image that started me on my doodling adventures in nov2016. Using a very basic app called Sketchpad, the original is the far right version. I did create nine differing colour sets in AutodeskPixlr, but I prefer these three. Phototastic Collage app provides the presentation.